The ASP.NET Podcast features, technical talks, interviews, news, reviews, and Wallyisms. Wallace B. (Wally) McClure, David Penton, and Paul Glavich are your hosts. We talk about ASP.NET, AJAX, Performance, Databases, WCF, Silverlight, Cloud Computing, Windows Azure, and whatever else we decide to talk about.
Anonymous comments are disabled
This show is available in the subscription feed.
Paul Glavich takes over for Show #12 and does a super spectacular job!!!!!
- Paul playing with sound effects
- Greg Low Interview (Greg does the Sql DownUnder Podcast).
- SQL Server from an ASP.NET perspective.
- A little about the History of Greg Low and of SQL Server itself
- CLR Hosting, the good and the bad.
- SQLCacheInvalidation in SQL 2005 and in SQL 2000.
- XML Support in SQL 2005 and its performance improvements
- SQL Server 2005 Management Studio. Love it or hate it?
- Mirroring support in SQL 2005
- The future of SQL Server beyond 2005
FYI, I have tried to put a simple description in the file name.